Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Nestle Splash

 I have already tried these long time ago but the flavors I like are usually almost always gone when I am looking for them. I am a big time water fan I keep big packs in my house. These come in handy because they are easy to grab when on the go. I usually add things like Mio or Powerade to my water if I want to have something sweet to drink. With these you don't have too.

I like the NestleSplash because it does not leave a nasty aftertaste in your mouth. It is hard finding good water with something added in it to not give you that aftertaste. These drinks are cool and refreshing as well. My favorite kinds are the wild berry and the acai grape ones they have. I did not feel the lemon or the mandarin one too much, it is not something I want to drink in my water.

Some great sites to by these on are Walmart.com or Amazon.com.

I got these from Influenster free of charge for a unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment