Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ZzzQuil Nitetime Sleep-Aid



ZzzQuil Nitetime Sleep-aid is a sleeping medicine that will help you get to sleep in about 20 minutes or less reducing the time it normally takes someone to fall asleep. You will be able to sleep soundly and wake up feeling refreshed. Meaning not be drowsy in the morning when you wake up. I hate taking medicines that make you feel that way and I am prescribed sleeping pills for night time, that I dread to take because I still feel drowsy in the morning.

 I haven't taken this just yet because I have been so busy and just got them in but do plan on taking them in the next few nights. I will update later when I do.

This medicine is not used in any way to help with pain it is only a sleep aid. It is also non-habit forming. If you want a sufficient night of sleep the suggested hours are (7-8). You have to use this as directed for occasional sleeplessness.

We received two liquicaps in a box, inside of the box there is also a coupon to save $2 dollars off a 12 count or a 6 fluid ounce or larger size, but it is not for trial and travel size.

I want to thank Influenster for providing these free of charge in response for a honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment