Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Body Armor Super Drink



Influenster graciously sent me a Body Armor Voxbox free of charge for a honest and unbiased review.

Body Armor Super Drink is a new sports drink that provides hydration for kids or adults. I am picky when it comes to sport drinks and only like maybe two of them. Well I have to add Body Armor to the list of the two I do like.

My kids and I received three of them to try in my Influenster box. The flavors were Strawberry Banana, Orange Mango, and Fruit Punch. My son tried the Fruit Punch, my daughter had the Strawberry Mango and I tried the Orange Mango. I did not know what to expect from the Orange Mango I thought it would be nasty but it actually tested great. My son loved the Fruit Punch and wanted another one. My daughter is picky but she did give the Strawberry Mango a try and enjoyed it, but I ended up drinking the rest of it.

These drinks do not leave a nasty after taste in your mouth, one of the many reasons I don't like most of the Sport Drinks they have out. It has natural flavors and sweeteners, Electrolytes, Vitamin B, and your RDI Vitamins, it also contains Coconut Water.

I want to also thank Influenster for adding a coupon in my box for a "buy one get one free". I will definitely be picking these up when I go grocery shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment