Friday, October 18, 2013

“Dr. Scholl's® Active Series®”

The Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles give great support. Better then others that I have had. I barely wear sneakers but I put these in the ones I do have and they are so comfortable. I think I may use these more in my boots though. Because I have boots that have a bit of a wedge to them. So they can get a bit uncomfortable after a period of wearing them. I would recommend these to all my family and friends.

The Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles reduce shock by 40% and are designed with support in mind for your ball, heel and the arch of your foot. I like this because it is not just focoused on one part of the foot and a bunch of different areas.

Thes insoles also help and prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis. They also help to reduce order from sweat with their Sweatmax technology. They are availible for both men and women. They also come in different colors.

You can find these Insoles at Walmart for $19.99 or you can find them at Walgreens for $24.99. If I were to purchase them I would get them from Walmart they are a little less then Walgreens.

I recieved these Insoles free of charge in exhange for a unbiased and honest review on behalf of Infleunster and Dr. Scholl's. This is in accordance with the FTC guidelines. 

If you would like to become a Influenster click on the banner below. They have some awesome Voxboxes that go out. I love being a Influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment