Monday, June 17, 2013

"Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+"

This product would have been neat if I could use it. I have extensions in my hair, also known as braids. So trying to put something like a Dust just would not work. This product is too messy to begin with.

The Dust It from the Schwarzkopfz line is supposed to give you light control, it is also a mattyifying powder. This powder helps texturize your hair and give you a soft matt effect. It also helps to give it a long lasting hold and natural feel. It is supposed to be applied to the hair dry.

While I have to be honest and say that I have no clue what this stuff is supposed to do at all. I have never heard of this company before my VoxBox and seeing them on their Facebook page.

While I enjoy getting things from places I could use things that are going to help my hair. I am a black girl not everything will work for us. I don't have much more to really say about this product but appreciate getting it

If you wanted to check out their website you can find them here http://www.schwarzkopf-professionalusa.com/

They also have a YouTube channel that you can find here http://www.youtube.com/user/Apassionforhair

This was provided to me complimentary from Influenster for a honest and unbiased review. Thank you for giving me the chance to attempt to try this.


No comments:

Post a Comment